Unison Group pays considerable attention to awareness raising among the population and end users. In general, given the lack of energy resources, high poverty rate, low productivity of the agricultural sector, alarming increase of diseases among the population, and poor financial education, awareness raising and a direct dialogue gain a particular importance. Our experience has demonstrated that there is a gap in informing the people on many issues. That is the reason that the awareness-raising component of many initiatives is perceived positively by the citizens. As an example, the successful experience of public lectures within the “Stay Warm, Kyrgyzstan!” Campaign, of technical support provided within the Kyrgyz Sustainable Energy Financing Facility, or of lectures on financial literacy held by the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, shows the relevance and the necessity of constant raising of public awareness.
- Portal for energy consumers (energy.unison.kg)
- Component of the "Green Skills Training in Rural Areas", 2016
- Increasing energy efficiency of public education institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic, 2016
- Component of the “E-Bilim” information tour, 2015
- “Stay Warm, Kyrgyzstan! - 2” information campaign, 2015-2016